- Customer reviews
* Holds up to 720 chips
* Same poker tray as used in many major casinos
* Great for poker, blackjack or any other casino game
* Tray measures: 23" x 9.5" x 4" (handle to handle)
* Cut out area: 20.25" x 8.5"
Metal Chip Tray x1; Cover x1
1. We will use the trucking shipping mode(LTL,curbside delivery) to distribute the poker table. so please confirm in advance that your shipping address can meet the truck access.
2. Please confirm the shipping address and phone number which will provide to the shipping company to reach you for the delivery.
3. If it is a business address, please also provide us the name of the business or apt.# (unit)as well.
4. If you need the lift-gate service please let us know and complete the extra payment for lift-gate in advance, the carrier needs the extra cost before booking.[https://www.idsonlinestore.com/products/extra-paid-service-lift-gate]
5. Someone needs to be home to receive and sign the shipment after carrier appointment, the driver will not leave the packages outside the door or deliver it in house.
6. We'll offer the standard shipping time mode (usually 5 -12 working days to receive, depending on the shipping address). If you need a specific delivery date, please inform us in advance. We will use the expedited shipping service, and the cost will be confirmed and paid by you before delivery.
7. If you need a specific delivery time, please communicate with the shipping company. we can only make an appointment to the date of delivery, but not to the exact time.
8. the shipping company would pick up the table in 2-3 business days(except Monday), we will update you the tracking number once they pick up.
9. Please read carefully and follow our receiving instructions to ensure a smooth delivery. In addition, when you reply to this email, we assume that you have read and understood the receiving instruction. https://www.idsonlinestore.com/pages/receiving-instructions
10. Please communicate with us about all the questions before sending out the poker table, so as not to incur other extra expenses that you need to pay.